Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TC-400 Plus
1. Measurements of different material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
2. Transducer models are available for special application, including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
3. Probe-Zero function, Sound-Velocity Calibration function.
4. Two-Point Calibration function.
5. Coupling indicator showing the coupling status.
6. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery. Ultra-low power consumption,
it is can continue working approx.100 hours.
7. Auto sleep and auto power off function to save battery life.
8. Optional USB datapro software to process the memory data on the PC.
9. Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via USB port.
10. Adjust gain function can easy to test the cast iron material,
11. Four measurements readings per second for single point measurement,
12. Memory for up to 5 files(up 100 values for each file) of stored values
Display: 128×64 LCD with LED backlight.
Measuring range: 0.75mm~300.0mm (0.03inch~11.8 inch)
Sound velocity: 1000m/s~9999m/s (0.039~0.394in/µs
Display resolution: 0.01mm or 0.1mm (lower than 100.0mm)
0.1mm (more than 99.99mm)
Accuracy:10.0mm or less ± 0.05mm
10.0mm above ± (0.5%T + 0.02) mm
(depends on materials and conditions)
Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
Lower limit for steel pipes:
5MHz probe: Φ20mm×3.0mm (Φ0.8× 0.12 inch)
10MHz probe: Φ15mm×2.0mm (Φ0.6× 0.08 inch)
Power Source: 2pcs 1.5V AA size, batteries.100 hours typical operating time(LED backlight off).
Communication: USB serial port
Outside Dimensions: 150mm×74mm×32mm
Weight: 238 g