The Tru-sonic Plus is a light-weight instrument with excellent performance which accumulates the experiences of 50 years for making ultrasonic instruments. This instrument is EN 12668:2000 compliance and has an industrial-leveled TFT display with full WVGA(800×480) resolution providing superior visibility in all lighting conditions, including direct sunshine.
· Advanced circuitry, 640MHz sampling frequency and 800×480 full WVGA resolution assure quick and accurate display and analysis on defect signals even when the signals are weak.
· Using the advanced tunable square wave excitation technology, the Tru-sonic Plus provides excellent penetration and high signal-to-noise ratio when detecting special composite materials, highly-attenuated or thick work-pieces.
· 4.3 inches display, set-in battery and charger, but only 0.9kg in weight which make it easy to operate and carry along.
· The design meets the standard of IP54 certification and compatible with EN 12668:2000 standard.
· With full WVGA TFT display at industrial level, this instrument offers fine images at different angles.
· Optimized panel, user-friendly design for the menu, easy and fast to operate no matter you use the left hand or right hand. Various input modes, English/Chinese menu optional.
· Auto-calibration function including fast calibrating material velocity, probe delay and probe angle.
· Zoom function for in-gate waveform enables users to observe the waveform detail conveniently. Zoom function for waveform display area and optimized height-to-width rate of the screen ensure echo with higher resolution.
· DAC: Easy to make, correct, store and recall DAC.
· Built-in intelligent lithium battery charger. Power supplied by battery or AC mains and it can automatically display the power supply modes. Auto switch between “charge” and “work”.
· Long battery life of over 8 hours ensures your continuous work.
· USB port for software updating, data transferring and printing and access to devises such as mouse, keyboard and U-disk.